All posts are moderated before being published, and the committee will not hesitate to refuse publication to any post in contravention of these guidelines.
- Include a short sentence summarising/providing an introduction for your post, and put the rest of the content below a read-more banner. This makes it easier to browse the blogs.
- Check for spelling and grammar
- Respect copyright. Properly attribute all work that is not your own original work, just as you would do for an essay.
- Fact-check anything you submit where relevant.
- Ensure that any content posted in relation to employment/internships respects confidentiality clauses/NDAs where applicable.
- Post advertisements for your own products/events. If you wish to publicise events, please contact either the Secretary or the relevant JCR Committee Member. Where relevant, JCR events will be posted on the calendar.
- Post content that is likely to be deemed offensive
- Use this as a channel for gossip/abuse
Abuse of the ability to post blogs will result in the suspension of users' rights to post.
A posting ban may result in censure in the JCR. We do not wish to impose this, but will if we have to!